Sunday, May 24, 2009
Amazing Points to Ponder
1. If all the nations in the world are in debt (am not joking. even US has got debts), where did all the money go?
2. When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
3. What is the speed of darkness?
4. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
5. Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
6. Can you cry under water?
7. Why do people say, "You've been working like a dog" when dogs just sit around all day?
8. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
9. Do fish ever get thirsty?
10. Can you get cornered in a round room?
12. Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep?
13. What came first, the fruit or the color orange?
14. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
15. What should one call a male ladybird?
16. If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot?
17. Can you blow a balloon up under water?
18. Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?
19. If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be Able to hear it?
20. If you're traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?
21. Why is it called a TV set when there's only one?
22. If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
23. Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?
24. If drink & drive is not allowed why the hell they have parking in Bars.