(1)Look at your zipper. See the initials YKK? It stands for Yoshida kogyo Kabushibibaisha, the world's largest zipper manufacturer.
(2)A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
(3) A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
(4) 40 percent of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
(5)Chocolate kills dogs! True, chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system. A few ounces is enough to kill a small sized dog.
(7)Most lipstick contains fish scales.
(8) Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as a medicine.
(9) Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
(10)Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
(11) Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.
(12)Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow a film down so you could see his moves.
(13)That's the opposite of the norm. The original name for the butterfly was "flutterby"! .
(14) Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
(15) Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
(16) Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
(17) Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.
(18)To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, prick your fingers into its eyeballs. It will let you go instantly.
(19) The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
(20)The "pound" (#) key on your keyboard is called an octothorp.
(21)The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
(22)Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
(23)"Dreamt" is the only word in the English language that ends in "mt".
(24)Coca-Cola can be used as car oil.
(25)Mexico City sinks abut 10 inches a year.
(26)Brains are more active sleeping than watching TV.
(27)Blue is the favorite color of 80 percent of Americans.
(28)There are more chickens than people in the world.
(29)It's against the law in Iceland to have a dog.
(29)The thumbnail grows the slowest, and the middle nail grows the fastest.
(30)The only word in the English Language with all vowels in reverse order is "subcontinental".
(31)There are more telephones than people in Washington, D.C.
(32)The sentence, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.
(33)The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
(34)The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
(35)The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
(36)TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.
(37)You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
(38)Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all people will write their own name.
(39)Male mosquitoes are vegetarians. Only females bite.
(40)To find out if a watermelon is ripe, knock it, and if it sounds hollow then it is ripe.
(41)Canadians can send letters with personalized postage stamps showing their own photos on each stamp.
(42)Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
(43)Those stars and colors you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.
(44) At 40 Centigrade a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing.
(45)Cats, camels and giraffes are the only animals in the world that walk right foot, right foot, left foot, left foot, rather than right foot, left foot.
(46)Onions help reduce cholesterol if eaten after a fatty meal.
(47)A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
(48)All Polar bears are left-handed.
(49)American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
(50)Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
(51)Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of age.
(52)Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(53)Donald Duck comics was banned in Finland because he does not wear pants.
(54)Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
(55)Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
(56)Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(57)'I am' is the shortest complete sentence in the English language
(58) If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
60. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
61. In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
62. More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
63. No word in the English language rhymes with month.
64. Shakespeare invented the word "assassination" and "bump."
65. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do
66. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
67. Starfish haven't got brains.
68. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
69. The average human eats eight spiders in their lifetime at night.
70. The human brain is about 85% water.
71. The hummingbird is the only bird that can hover and fly straight up, down, or backward!
72. The hummingbird, the loon, the swift, the kingfisher, and the grebe are all birds that cannot walk.
73. The Hundred Year War actually lasted 116 years (1337 to 1453).
74. The infinite sign is called a lemniscate.
75. The Jazz Singer, 1927, was the first movie with audible dialogue. .
76. The Kama Sutra was written by Mallanga Vatsyayana, who was rumored to be celibate.
77. The kangaroo rat can cover ground at a rate of 17 feet per second. It can leap as much as 18 inches straight up and can switch directions at the peak of its jump.
78. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
79. The kiwi has nostrils near the tip of its bill that allows it to sniff the ground for food.
80. The Kiwi, national bird of New Zealand, can't fly. It lives in a hole in the ground, is almost blind, and lays only one egg each year. Despite this, it has survived for more than 70 million years.
81. The Kwoma of New Guinea considers it proper for the girl to make sexual advances rather than the boy in order to help the men avoid upsetting the girl's parents.